1000 NEW PRODUCE GROWERS
With the rising cost of food and the onslaught of food shortages what better time than now to start growing your own food.
Join us on a new campaign to get 1000 people to start growing their own food. Start as small as a pot on your windowsill, a container on your porch or create a full garden in your yard.
It's better and easier when you have someone to encourage you on a new endeavor and we have the group to help you from start to finish!
10 REASONS TO GROW YOUR OWN FOOD:
1. Homegrown Food Is Healthier
2. It Tastes Better Too
3. Gardening Is Good Exercise
4. Helps Saves Money. Homegrown Food Is Cheaper
5. You Know What’s In Your Food (And What’s Not)
6. Gardening Can Be Fun
7. More Self-Sufficient and Eco Friendly
8. Less Food Waste
9. It Helps Ease Depression
10. Nurture Your Relationships